Never lose your favorites lures due to SNAG
Tasun - Simply the Best Lure Retriever on the market
Designed to retrieve snagged lures from heavy cover, you don't have to be afraid to use your favorite lures anymore. Get them out and going for the big one!
The Tasun lure retriever is simple to use and straightforward, user-friendly which is why it sets itself apart from ALL other lure retrievers on the market today.
Tasun slides down your line and "breaks loose" the lure from heavy cover.
Tasun's non-mechanical designed with no external chain-links or hooks attaches to it. .Allows for a lifetime of use inside your tackle box.
Tasun features & how it works are describe below:
- Tasun slide down your line as its track, weight of Tasun is distribute evenly on both sides of the lines, which give Tasun ultimate balance while slides down and at impact.
- Unlike others which have two pigtails wire attached to the retrievers which have no balance.
- Imagine tow person are paddling on their bicycles. One has both feet on one paddle, the other has each foot on each paddle. Which one will have good balance when they paddling?
- A Spring loaded wire will lock the swivel ball into place upon impact, creating a "kick" effect that will dislodge even the toughest of snags.
- On 1st impact and it is not knock-lose, Repeat the action over, and over again by just pull Tasun-retriever-line half way up then let go Tasun for 2nd or 3rd attempt. How sweet?
- There is no limit how far or near, sallow or deep in the water you snag, Tasun will get there to retrieve your snag-lure
- Perfect for tournament competitors and casual fisherman alike.
- Great for banks & under piers.
- Tasun will help to save time and money by getting your lure out of tight spots.
Save your line and favorite lures, and spend less time tying knots and fishing more.
The Tasun fishing lure retriever. Works Every Time, or your money back, Guaranteed!
Tasun fishing lure retriever in Action
Forgot Your Password?
Enter the e-mail address associated with your account. Click submit to have your password e-mailed to you